February 2014 Haul
WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO….Best Friend TAG
BLINDFOLDED MAKEUP CHALLENGE
Best Friend TAG!
Find Ellie at ellienory.tumblr.com
HEALTHY FOOD TIPS
Passionfruits are yummy, flavoursome fruits which are particularly great in smoothies! Even better, you can get 3 for £1 in Tesco!
The only problem is that they usually end up sitting neglected in the fruit bowl.
My solution: use your freezer! Rather than freeze the whole fruit, cut in half and spoon the contents into ice cube trays. One half = one ice cube. Now freeze!
Next time you’re in the mood for passionfruit, just dig into your freezer and defrost as many cubes as desired!
VEGETABLE AND PARSLEY QUINOA
- 1/2 cup quinoa
- 1 large carrot
- 1 onion
- 1 jarred roasted red pepper
- Fry onion, carrot (use the peeler to cut into long thin strips), and diced pepper in a frying pan with a little oil.
- Once the onion has softened, add the quinoa and dry fry for 1 min.
- Add 3/4 cup boiling water to the pan and bring to the boil. Then allow to simmer for 20 mins with the lid on.
- Add more water as needed. Cook until all the water has been absorbed and the quinoa is soft.
- Add parsley (as desired). Serve with chicken or salmon!
Evening make-up tutorial.
This look is perfect when you’re going out for dinner or to the theatre!